photo of satchel vs. medium pocket

mammab

O.G.
Jan 11, 2006
I morphed (kinda) pictures of 2 models from NAP to give an idea of the difference in size b/w the pocket paddy and the satchel....interesting huh??

I can't wait to get my yellow -- I'm hoping it'll fit more. We shall see . .

I did a compilation of the S/S lineup a while back...but you brought them closer together! Now I am wishing I hadn't sent my jeans moyen Paddy back!

Attachments

• CHLOE LINEUP SS.jpg
    CHLOE LINEUP SS.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 101
nawth21 said:
The medium pocket reminds me of a big box satchel.

I am having a lazy day...I will take a photo of the medium pocket when I get myself together (e.g. dressed)...it is quite slouchy on...it doesn't really have the box shape the NAP photo indicates. It is more like the photo ET posted from RH.

ETenebris said:
HOORAY! Then that is what I need. And maybe the jeans moyen back. Damn!

Now I am the last person to be the voice of "reason" here...but wasn't it the case that you did not like the proportions of the traditional paddy when on the shoulder...

BTW, NM Boston has the medium paddy professor/pocket/satchel in grey (noir grey/black/slight blue or non-metallic anthracite depending on where else you shop...).

SoCal said:
Now I am the last person to be the voice of "reason" here...but wasn't it the case that you did not like the proportions of the traditional paddy when on the shoulder...

BTW, NM Boston has the medium paddy professor/pocket/satchel in grey (noir grey/black/slight blue or non-metallic anthracite depending on where else you shop...).

You're right. I sent it back because the shape was wrong...and hubby said it was "not me," seconded by my neighbors. But the color is SO pretty......

ETenebris said:
You're right. I sent it back because the shape was wrong...and hubby said it was "not me," seconded by my neighbors. But the color is SO pretty......

Not good enough! (I am practicing what I tell myself...who am I kidding...)

ETenebris said:

Before your hubby and neighbor said anything, what did *you* think of it on you? Did you think it looked strange?

nawth21 said:
Before your hubby and neighbor said anything, what did *you* think of it on you? Did you think it looked strange?

I didn't think it was exactly a *flattering* bag on, and I was on the fence...but probably in part due to the fact that it's the most I have EVER paid for a bag (and now look at me!). But the color.....