Photo of new Luxe Tote

1. not mine! In this month's The Book from NM!
    Gold {shown} or Silver calfskin $2550.

newLuxe.jpg
  2. Pretty! Thanks for posting it!

3. Just noticed gold hardware on this one! Bad for me, great for some of y'all!

4. Yeah, I'm lost on the gold h/w too! I like this season's shape and style better.

Thanks for posting and saving my budget, Swanky! :biggrin:

5. Good for me since I am on a black bag with silver hw ban... but bad for my pocketbook!! Looks gorgeous but if I am lucky enough to get the baby cabas in khaki, i will need to back away from this bag....

6. very nice !!! hope to see more close-up pic

7. Love it!!!
    So nice and BIG. . .

8. Ya lucky ducky!! Love it!

9. I got the catalog and saw this also. I love the color. It's a beautiful bag. I just wish I had the funds.:crybaby:

10. Very pretty but I am a silver hardware kinda girl....

11. I got the catalog as well and as much as I really like the color and the h/w, I don't like all the chains on this bag. If the two bottom chains weren't there, I think I'd be in love.

12. Very nice, I really like the shape.

13. Love the shape but I'm not crazy about the extra stitching, especially on those bottom corners. It's not needed.

14. I think it's very pretty! I love the color and while I tend to gravitate to less flashy bags something about this one say "buy me"!! However that won't be happening since I'm getting the khaki baby cabas instead. I guess if I don't like it once I get it I can always check into availability of this bag. Thanks for posting the picture Swanky!

15. WOw that's pricey but bEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLL.........

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice