Photo of my LV items!

1. My collection is sooo much smaller than the ones I see here, but with my new Parioli addition today I felt inspired to take a photo of my goodies. :love:

They include:
    Large Bucket
    Speedy 30
    Popincourt Haut
    Damier Parioli
    Zippered case for Lg Bucket
    Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois (French wallet)
    Small Ring Agenda
    White Multicolore Porte-Monnaie Plat

bags.jpg

Thanks for looking!

2. Very nice, thanks for sharing.

3. Yay, another popincourt haut twinsie ! I love the parioli, it looks so great and useful ! :yes:

4. nice collection....how do you like the large bucket???

5. WOW. You're the first person I've seen with a Bucket 27... :smile: Nice collection.

6. Thanks for the comments ya'll!

It is actually my very favorite bag! :heart:

I didn't think it would be but I've always loved bucket bags and wanted this one for when I need to carry a lot of things. Since I got it, it's the only one I have carried! It lays nicely against my side and I can put a few things or a lot of things in it and it's always comfortable. PLUS -- for some reason, it's the only 2-strapped purse that actually stays on my shoulders!

7. Beautiful...I really like to see members smaller collections...each piece gets lots more loving! :smile:

Diane

8. nice collection !

9. Wow- I'm in the same boat as John, you're the first person I've seen with the full sized bucket. Love the Parioli too!

10. :nuts: Love them all and congrats on your new Parioli:love: Thanks for sharing:flowers:

11. Nice collection, congrats:flowers:

12. They are beautiful I love your items. You got some good classics going on there.

13. I LOVE THE PARIOLI (but you already know this lol)

14. Nice collection! :biggrin:

15. thank you for sharing your collection.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice