Photo Album Privacy Settings

kateincali

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
Sorry if this has already been addressed, but I couldn't find the answer.

Someone who isn't a member wanted to view a photo album of mine, so I changed the drop down option for "Albums" to "Everyone". When that didn't work, I changed all the options to "Everyone" but this page still comes up:

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again. If you do not have an account, please register.
2.You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Are we just no longer able to make the albums public, or does it take a day or so for the changes to kick in? TIA :smile:

I'm pretty sure 'Everyone' only means everyone logged in to tPF (as opposed to just Friends or Contacts), not the general web public at large.

Someone who isn't a member wanted to view a photo album of mine, ....
But of course, signing up here is free and easy. :smile: