Phone Ring Holder Opinions

LittleStar88

Jul 12, 2018
Hi Everyone!

I was considering one of these but can’t find much about it. Phone Ring Holder.

Is the loop fixed (must hold phone a certain way) or does it swivel?
Anyone have one and can report on wear and tear?

Looking for something to replace my popcap that can sit more flush with the phone. And also this is cute, but is it form over function?

Photo of the item for reference...

EBD48CBC-D368-4507-A1B8-B4B061A9D305.jpeg

Based on the 2nd pic (where it's being used as a stand), it looks like it can swivel. Though I will say that while I don't have this particular phone ring, I've had similar and it probably won't sit that much more flush than a popcap =/ It's cute though.

Reactions: LittleStar88
I ordered the Nanogram phone ring and the Place Vendome phone ring. I had planned on keeping both. I put the Nanogram on my work phone, which never leaves my desk now due to Covid. I put the Vendome on my personal phone, which goes everywhere with me. Even though I rarely touched/moved/rotated the Nanogram phone ring, in less than a month it became so loose it would spin when I held my phone, basically rendering it useless for hand-held usage, so I returned it. I still have the Vendome and completely love it. You should know, I found neither wanted to adhere directly to the slick, super smooth finish on my personal phone. They both adhered well to my work iPhone and a plastic phone case.

Attachments

• IMG_20201201_180141.jpg
    IMG_20201201_180141.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 10
I have had it for over a year and love it, no issues at all.
It hasn’t discoloured, scratched or the ring loosened.
The ring does swivel with no issues and can also lay flat.
I attached mine directly to my iPhone with no case.
I got the gold one and it’s still shiny and looks new despite the constant use. I highly recommend and would definitely buy again.

If you are looking for another nonluxury option I have a Loopy case and LOVE it. I have arthritis in my hands and this makes using the phone so much easier. The LV is much more stylish though!