Phone Orders

Jdljb

Nov 15, 2016
Hi Everyone - Does anyone get the impression that SA's don't like phone orders and shipping to your house? Particularly in Canada? If so, why is this?

I did a phone order a few years back from the Montreal store. The SA had to get a manager's approval. Maybe try speaking to the manager. Good luck
Is it free shipping to your house?,,
Hope it's not an old thread here..but every time the few times I called the store to enquire about an item I get the same impression as the OP

Hope it's not an old thread here..but every time the few times I called the store to enquire about an item I get the same impression as the OP
I am glad I am not alone! They always charge me shipping in Canada.

Last edited:

I had it shipped to the local store which was free. They did offered to ship directly to the house but I thought it would be safer if the store received it instead of it sitting at the post office until I come pick it up. Try speaking to the manager of the store, it doesn't hurt to ask.

Ive ordered over the phone twice and the SAs were more than happy send me the items, after all it's still a sale. Oh, they were at Dept stores rather than the boutiques, maybe that makes a difference. Good luck

Ive ordered over the phone twice and the SAs were more than happy send me the items, after all it's still a sale. Oh, they were at Dept stores rather than the boutiques, maybe that makes a difference. Good luck

That's probably because the person "on the phone" gets the sale and not the store that they are pulling from.