Phone Orders from LV Stores

mango1313

Aug 25, 2019
Has anyone recently placed a phone order to a store out of their area? I contacted LV about purchasing a bag from a store in a different state and was told that LV temporality stopped accepting phone orders.

mocktail

Mar 26, 2020
I have a few times (one last month), but 2 of the 3 were locations in department stores. I was told that LV stand alone boutiques aren't answering their phones, so main customer service won't transfer your call to a standalone boutique. You can call department store boutiques pretty easily though by calling the dept store and asking to be transferred to LV.

Reactions: Prettyinpnknwht

mango1313

Aug 25, 2019
Thank you! I’ll try to contact them tomorrow. The bag I want keeps popping up inside boutiques in dept stores. Hopefully, they will pick up.

I have a few times (one last month), but 2 of the 3 were locations in department stores. I was told that LV stand alone boutiques aren't answering their phones, so main customer service won't transfer your call to a standalone boutique. You can call department store boutiques pretty easily though by calling the dept store and asking to be transferred to LV.

Reactions: mocktail