Phone orders from boutiques?

Natz15

Jan 3, 2017
Hello! Just wondering if anyone knows if orders are able to be placed through customer service or calling a boutique directly? I do not live close to a Dior and I’m dying to get my hands on a toile de jouy mitzah... I see online they show which stores have stock, but can I call up to place an order without having a direct SA contact? Thanks for any help! :smile:

Hello! Just wondering if anyone knows if orders are able to be placed through customer service or calling a boutique directly? I do not live close to a Dior and I’m dying to get my hands on a toile de jouy mitzah... I see online they show which stores have stock, but can I call up to place an order without having a direct SA contact? Thanks for any help! :smile:

Yes, you can do either. CS will connect you with a Dior SA upon request or you can cold call a Dior store of your choice and let them know you're interested in an item. You can probably request the SA to text some pictures to you too before you commit to the purchase. :smile:

Reactions: Natz15