Phone Order

Saks and NM ships international and can do phone order. Bought my Jumbo from Karen at Saks. [email protected] and PST from Christina at Neiman Marcus.
[email protected] Both are very helpful and super nice. I like Saks cos shipping charges for international is only $50 for one or more items. I bought few chanel pieces and other brand she has for one shipping charges.
Hiya
Could you tell me where these stores are? And will they ship to uk too?
Thnkyouuuuu

Best of luck in your search; if you need any SA names, please PM me and i will give you a few. :smile:

Oh, and California has use tax, so not sure if you would be charged tax or not. You might actually do better finding one in another state; do ask the SA about that if the bag you find is in Calif.

I just want to expand on what tutushopper said. As of January 1, 2013 all Chanel boutiques will charge the state tax to whatever state it is being shipped to - the exception is 9 states (Wyoming, Idaho, Oregon, one of the Dakotas and I am sorry I don't remember the rest but will post them tomorrow as I will be at the boutique and get the list). Tutushopper is right that you do have to be in the system at the boutiques to be able to have them ship to you, it doesn't matter which boutique. My SA in Beverly Hills is happy to help as long as your in the system. If you would like her name and email please PM me.

I just text message Kerri, my SA in BH. Her email is: [email protected]

Last edited: