Phone numbers for paypal?

1. Does anyone have a telephone number for paypal? TIA

2. 1800 8541366

i called them yesterday to complain about an issue. they were no help.

3. Are you trying to file a claim of some sort? I have both telephone and fax numbers for claims. They are numbers to speak to a live rep after you have filed a claim and for a central fax to send copies of documentation ONLY- (and you must have a PayPal Claims number to reerence).

PAYPAL CLAIMS 1-888-221-1161

PAYPAL CLAIMS FAX 402-537-5731

If you are calling for some other reason, let me know what department you are seeking and I will search my file to see if by chance I have other numbers. I have several numbers because I dealt extensively with PayPal in 2005. I was forced to file two large claims last year for merchandise totalling over $3,000.000 (happy to say I finally got EVERY penny back, but it was only die to my perisistence and hard work over 8 months time). Needless to say, I have a 2" file from then as I documented everything! PayPal contact numbers are EXTREMELY hard to come by,and I remember going through a multitude of departments before I was finally directed to the right one.

You know, you may try this telephone number and a live rep would probably be able to fdrect you to the right department and give you a different number if these arent the ones you need.

Hope this helps at least a little!

4. Thanks ladies. A friend is having a problem with a claim and I knew someone here would have a phone number.

5. Lulilu~

Was your friend able to use the numbers? Tell her to be persistent if she doesn't get satisifaction right off the bat. It's a huge operation!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice