Phoebe Waller-Bridge

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Any PWB fans here? She was the writer and show runner for Killing Eve, as well as the creator and star of Fleabag. So talented! and this picture is everything. ❤️

Attached Files:

2. Big fan here!!!!! Very funny and talented!!!!!

3. I haven't seen Fleabag but I'm a fan of Killing Eve. I'd say she's been having a good couple of years

4. Love her! I had no idea she wrote Killing Eve.
    Her facial expressions in Fleabag slay me! Haha!

zinacef likes this.
  5. I adore her. Fleabag was riveting. In the comedy category, but dang the heart and sadness in it!

6. Loved Fleabag too! Watched the second season whilst travelling, and i found it quite emotional as well....

RueMonge likes this.
  7. Loved her ever since I saw Fleabag. She's funny and smart!
    Hope her input on the new Bond script made it more modern. Haven't seen Killing Eve since I believe it's not even out here yet.

lanasyogamama likes this.
  8. I hope you get Killing Eve soon, it was so good. I think it was just season 1 that she did.

9. Her monologue was great on SNL last night. I didn’t know she wrote Killing Eve until she said last night!

10. I loved the monologue too, and I am obsessed with her pants. Still need to watch the rest of the show.

I think she wrote the screenplay for Killing Eve from someone else's original material.

11. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. I didn’t love the picture, but when I saw her on tv, I liked it a lot more.