Phoebe Philo new line??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. https://www.thecut.com/2020/02/phoebe-philo-reportedly-planning-her-own-brand.html

Since Phoebe Philo
    left the house formerly known as Céline in 2017, the fashion world has been breathlessly waiting for her return. Philo’s Céline, the lore goes, was a brand that truly got women. She combined minimalism and clean lines with well-placed, whimsical elements like rainbow Nikes and Joan Didion. One of the most distressing things about her departure from Céline was that she had no plans to go to another house. But, according to WWD, our wait may, possibly, reportedly, be coming to an end sometime in the future.

Daniel Lee at Bottega Veneta and the prevalence of listicles like these). The itch for interesting, minimalist clothing that has the nebulous quality of “getting women” hasn’t totally been scratched. As for when you can expect this new brand? Who knows!

oh so chic likes this.
  2. Yes very exciting news!

oh so chic likes this.
  3. Can’t wait to see what she does!

4. yes!

5. I so hope this online rumour is true. It should be,

6. Yes I will patiently wait for it to come out!!

Sounds like it’s still in preparation stage but the simple fact that she’s not done with fashion and is interested in something like this...is absolutely fantastic news to me!

jessie_nash, Lelmillin and chicanerie like this.
  7. I can't wait to see her new collection!!!