Phoebe on my wishlist :p

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies :smile:

I have spotted a lovely Oak Phoebe while doing some shopping in Bath last week-end and now I find myself longing for one...
    *Thinking about all the Phoebes I saw in Bicester last summer and I didn't even check them :Push:*

It seemed like an easy casual day bag that fits nicely over the shoulder and also just big enough for essentials.
    I'm getting a bit bored of Rosemary atm so I'm looking for a replacement size wise.
    Do you think Phoebe would be a good choice?

2. Hi!

I LOVE my oak Phoebe so much that I just bought one in chocolate! :nuts:

The bag is a great size, not too big, not too small, sits very nicely on your shoulder, and it looks fabulous! I haven't been using my oak Rosy simply because I love my Phoebe too much. I would say it would make an excellent replacement.

3. Love my oak phoebe too!!! Very easy and comfy to use. Highly recommended!

4. I dont think you could ever regret buying a phoebe! It really is a gorgeous and practical bag, size wise. The only problem is the weight, but heck you get used to carrying darwin bags after a while loL!

5. Phoebe is why I'm called pheebs! I only ever have good things to say about this bag, great size, stylish but understated, comfy on the shoulder or in the hand. Phoebe is a classic :cloud9:

6. I have a choclate Phoebe and haven't used it for over a year :sad: It is just too stiff and small for me but it is a gorgeous bag with jeans and casual.I do carry too much stuff tbh ! The front pocket is very handy too. I ought to get her back out actually but Mabel is getting outings at the mo lol

7. I think Phoebe is really gorgeuos! It's one of those bag I wish I bought when it was still sold, especially in a fun color... apple green, perhaps? Oh well, maybe I'll come across one some day.. :smile:

8. Oh yes I like Phoebes too :biggrin: Palachan, what colour are you thinking of Oak or another colour? I love the Olive colour.

Sorry to hijack but having only seen Phoebes in pictures, how are they on the shoulder? I have a Smithfield and Bays and they are great on the arm and shoulder, is Phoebe similar?

9. You can get it here

http://www.lovehandbags.co.uk/designers/mulberry/totes/Page43/

10. Thanks for all your replies ladies :smile:

I'm definitely going to try one and see if it works for me, as I said I haven't check them in the outlet so I have no idea if it's the bag for me.
    But I really love the look of it!

Stefy, I'd certainly go for Oak, I find it so easy to use.

11. I'm another one that will recommend the Phoebe. Its the first Mulberry I really wanted and was the 2nd one I purchased early last year. It hasn't got the use it deserves though to be honest because, unlike the Roxy and Bays, I want Phoebe to stay looking light and new'ish', I don't really want her to get marked and darker!

I will use her again when the weather gets nicer though - I promise!

I really love the Phoebe, the design is lovely and it is a practical bag, big enough but not too big and comfortable to wear on the shoulder too.

12. Oak is a great colour, love it :biggrin: Good luck on your hunt and let us know the outcome :biggrin: