Phoebe is back!!

Babi

O.G.
Feb 9, 2007
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
I read there were rumors, but now it's officially confirmed: Phoebe Philo will be the new Celine's designer.
Some of you know I loved the older Chloè bags (the ones designed by Phoebe) and then there was nothing I loved that much in the new ones. I'm looking forward to see her new creations and I can clearly see a Celine bag in my next future:graucho:

For the interested fellow Pfers: http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/09/04/europe/EU-France-Celine.php
http://www.fashionwiredaily.com/first_word/news/article.weml?id=2100

We may have to change the name of this forum from Chloe to Celine (seriously). PP is awesome and I will be watching everything that comes down the pike, especially purse wise!

Thanks Babi for this incredible news. Godda start saving now!

We may have to change the name of this forum from Chloe to Celine (seriously). PP is awesome and I will be watching everything that comes down the pike, especially purse wise!

Thanks Babi for this incredible news. Godda start saving now!

:roflmfao: Yes, it's going to be a possibility.
I think that if she'll be able to create some unique designes as she did in the past, it will be like an earthquake in the bags' world...
A positive earthquake for us :graucho:
I suppose we'll start seeing something for spring, maybe? No, thinking about it.. probably next autumn/winter.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, Babi... I am looking forward to her designs for Celine... not really looking forward to being hooked to another brand, really...

WHOO-HOO, although hope nothing too great comes out too soon, I'm on a serious, serious ban, or either I'll have to sell more of my bags..........LOL

Michael kors did a kick @ss collection when he was with Celine. Looking forward to what phoebe does! Looking forward to accessories forsure :smile:. I'll have plenty of time to save if its next fall LOL.

I have a question for all you more experience Chloe ladies as I am still a Chloe novice, if you don't mind... I understand that this collection is Anderson's (sp?) last. We you all not too thrilled with these bags since Phoebe Philo left? I know the Paddy, Silverado and the Betty etc. still seem to be very popular. Just curious. I know I have read that Chloe sales had declined while Anderson was at the helm (I don't thinkhr had been there long). Were you all not too thrilled with the accessories and clothes he designed?

Thanks!

I have a question for all you more experience Chloe ladies as I am still a Chloe novice, if you don't mind... I understand that this collection is Anderson's (sp?) last. We you all not too thrilled with these bags since Phoebe Philo left? I know the Paddy, Silverado and the Betty etc. still seem to be very popular. Just curious. I know I have read that Chloe sales had declined while Anderson was at the helm (I don't thinkhr had been there long). Were you all not too thrilled with the accessories and clothes he designed?

Thanks!

Not exactly: several TPFers could tell you they are still in love with Chloe. But it seems to me that the P.Philo's collections were more feminine, more "french look", not just more popular.
Sometimes I liked something of the new collections, but never felt in love.:smile: