Phoebe era nano luggage reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone!

So excited to share with you my latest addition.
    I have a beautiful micro luggage in Orage (bought in 2014) and it is still in a great condition despite being my go-to bag (worn under the rain, in good or bad weather, in public transportation, etc. one day I even got stuck in a chaotic strike in Paris and it survived with barely one minor superficial scratch).

I've wanted a small cross body bag in true red for a long time, considered Chanel, Gucci, YSL and Balenciaga but no quality or design was satisfactory enough for me to make the jump so I kept thinking about Celine but I assumed they stopped making them in red ages ago, I checked on the second hand market and the prices were the same as new so I decided I had nothing to lose to just go and ask.

I went to the Celine in Le Bon Marché in Paris 3 weeks ago to ask if they still have one in stock, they didn't but the SA kindly offered to call me back if they ever received one. He indeed called me back a few weeks later and I went to pick up my new baby. The SA was super nice and accomodating.

I'm over the moon, the bag exceeds my expectations! It seems like same as black, this true red is a standard non-seasonal color so they're still producing them from time to time, I didn't know! Mine was made in the 42nd week of 2018 (per tag number) and the logo on it is the "Celine" without the accent.

Voilà!

unnamed.jpg
  2. She’s beautiful! Congrats!

3. Loving the red! Congrats and enjoy!!

4. Congrats!

5. Gorgeous, congratulations !

6. Congrats!! What name is the colour called. The D ring on the clasp is also different from the older version