Phoebe CLUBHOUSE

lovemyzoes

lovemyzoes
Jun 21, 2009
I was at coach fp store today and a sa told me there is a new madison bag available called phoebe. she had a drawing of it and it is a shoulder bag with double straps. she said it is available to order now. I didn't have time to look at the picture closely or all the colors that was available but one color was peony and the other color I noticed was cobalt with silver hardware. the picture kind of looked somewhat like maggie. I remember the length was 15 inches. does anyone else know anything about this purse?

went ahead and called. style # 24621 price $398 colors available peoney/brass, silver canary, I saw cobalt on the list but that color wasn't mentioned. size 15.25 by 13.5, 6.75 there was also a pebbled gray but I can't remember the hardware color.

I went to my local fp coach store, which is a larger store that carries all the styles and they looked it up for me. Only a sketch was available, and it will be coming to the stores in May. It is like a maggie only a bit slouchier and larger. Canary, black with brass hardware, and tan were the colors that are available from Jax right now.

Last edited:
Here is Miss Madison Leather Phoebe Shoulder Bag!

I guess this is like that other Madison bag we all saw in the Pre-Fall Preview where the mini horse and carriage plaque wasn't attached on the bag itself, but instead was on a metal hangtag.

I was told: Canary, Sand and Pebble Grey (all with silver hardware). You would think this color from the drilldown would've been listed as well.

Attachments

• get-attachment-2.aspx.jpeg
    get-attachment-2.aspx.jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 19,792
  • Love
Reactions: coachjunkee

I guess this is like that other Madison bag we all saw in the Pre-Fall Preview where the mini horse and carriage plaque wasn't attached on the bag itself, but instead was on a metal hangtag.

I was told: Canary, Sand and Pebble Grey (all with silver hardware). You would think this color from the drilldown would've been listed as well.

wow, that's really plain. I don't think I like it. thank you for posting the picture.

Hmmm...not sure if I like it....but that's what I said about the original Parker Hippie from a few years back. I disliked the Parker Hippie after seeing the website pics but fell in love with it after seeing it IRL and ending up buying it in two colours. I like the N/S shape...looks better on me. This bag would be pretty if made with the thick chewy Legacy leathers from years past.