Phoebe bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I sure hope Caoch manufactures the Phoebes as long as they did the Kristins and the Sabrinas. What are your thoughts on this?

2. With the new creative direction coming this fall, I have a feeling most of what is currently Coach will be retired.

3. I hope not, the Madison bags have been my all time favorites

4. I think they'll make them until they stop selling.
    It seems to be a very popular bag, so it will probably go through a few more seasons allowing for new colors or slight style changes.

5. I haven't been able to make phoebe work for me, but I know that a lot of ppl do love it so it would be crazy for coach to discontinue it......but then coach doesnt always act on smarts.
    I love Madison leather and lately I see that coach is def going for a more structured look , which I don't really care for. Maybe coach needs to come out with a more upscale side and market that to its own audience and leave the coach we all know and love alone.

6. Great idea!!

7. Agree. I love Madison and am not a fan of the really structured stuff

8. Actually I'm surprised that coach has made them for this long. We don't usually make a certain style of bag for more than 3 months, at least not without tweaking the style some, but pheobe has been going strong for around 8 months now, with no design changes.

9. There are other styles they've stuck with as long before

10. In the beginning there were some changes. Like the hardware details, hand tags, and the purple lining in the black went from purple to blue.

11. I love the look of the Phoebe but it wasn't a comfortable fit for me (straps were too narrow). It does seem to be a really popular style, though, so Coach would be nuts to get rid of them.

12. I have 2 of the large Phoebes and seriously could almost buy every color they have made in, not all at once of course. I'm kind of hanging waiting to see it it comes out in some new colors.

13. I have six so far ;). I think I would have more IF they had more with silver hardware as there are some colours that just don't work with non-silver hardware (for me). My SA said there is Burnt Camel and a Yellow one coming out, but I am not sure if that is in small or regular size :smile:.

14. I love Phoebes! I have a nice Coach bag collection but Phoebe is the one bag I have multiples of. It's so simple yet so classic and stylish and the leather and slouch is great. I hope they keep making it in different textures/patterns. It took me a bit to get my first one as I wasn't too sold on the compartments but once I decided to get it I couldn't be happier. I know it's a very popular bag so it would not be so smart for Coach to stop making it.
    I prefer silver hardware but Phoebe is the only one that I don't mind to get with the gold :smile:

15. Here is a picture of the Burnt Camel from the staging site but it only appears to be in the smaller size. It isn't one of the color choices for the regular sized one. And I didn't see any yellow ones.

I'm personally drooling over the smaller version in Sea Mist. I think that color is so gorgeous!

Attached Files: