Phobia of feet

^^ my ex husband had some nasty a$$ feet with the long toes too:yucky:... luckily, my bf's feet are really very nice, for feet, that is.:s
yeah, i do the every two week pedi routine too, i think as long as i know mine look decent, i get less heebie jeebies looking at the all the fugly feet out there.

It's all fun and games until someone shows their feet. Female celebs are not the exception. Can you guess who these belong to?? If you are at on opening for a name brand and you have to bandage up your feet, wear closed shoes! Not "Very Sexy" imo.

louis_vuitton_sandals_gisele_bundchen.jpg

manolo_blahnik_black_sandals_gisele_bundchen_2.jpg

Or these? Look how the toes are on a downward spiral. Where did the pinky toe go???? Your are beautiful....NOT! Perhaps pregnancy will change her feet?

jimmy_choo_crystal_sandals_christina_aguilera.jpg

And these ones. I puke every time I see her in open shoes. She needs to stop getting pocket puppies and take care of the dogs below her ankles.

rene_caovilla_sandals_paris_hilton.jpg

IntlSet, I posted them just for you.

I hate feet! I don't like my own either, but I still get pedicures and keep my nails painted. However, my boyfriend thinks it's hilarious to put his feet on top of me, and get me upset. :cursing:

I kind of have a foot thing...I have no idea why. A girl could be jacked in the face, but if she has on cute shoes and has cute feet, I can make an exception.
And yeah, it annoys me to no end when girls (and guys) don't take care of their feet, yet insist on wearing shoes that display them. If you're gonna wear some flops, throw some lotion on those *****es so your heels don't look like an extension of the grand canyon, and trim your nails while you're at it.

word:yes:
I can spot Paris' nappy feet anywhere! VERY banged up:sick:
My pet peeve is also ill fitting shoes, toes curling off the front - cracked, creviced, dry heels squeezing out the back. . . c'mon!

My sister has a longer second toe than her big toe and it freaks me out.

I have stinky feet, so I'm not a big fan of my own. I also have really deep calluses from all the years of gymnastics and dance and no matter how many pedicures I get, I can't make my feet look good. I try my best, but there's only so much you can do. Don't ask me to wear sneakers in the summer, if you hate my feet then don't look!

I hate DH's feet though...they don't smell but they're hairy! Eww!

One of my brothers has this phobia. He HATES feet, no matter whose they are. He is completely repulsed by them. My SIL and I were laughing the other day as she was telling me that he uses the sheet to make a "divider" in the bed so that her feet don't accidentally touch him...or else he makes her wear socks. He also can't even stand his own feet and constantly wears socks, even in the summer. He is notoriously anal about his socks being clean and can go through 3-5 pairs in any given day. OCD or what?? LOL!!

okay, I'm not that bad!:lol:
DH's has very long toes too and his 2nd toe is longest! LOL!
I call the hair on his toes. . . wait for it. . .

little welcome mats! :lol:

:roflmfao: I hate ugly feet. I feel most people should not wear open toe shoes in the summer time because they don't take care of them. It grosses me out when I got to get pedicures and I look at the people next to me and it makes me want to puke. When I see evolution toes and hammertime happening, I can't look. Then there are the women that have their heels hanging off the back off shoes or their toes hanging on for dear life off the front like vultures on a tree.

On the other hand, I get compliments on my feet all the time. I know I have nice feet. :cutesy:

What about the crusty heels hanging out of the back of the sandals. Soooo gross!:throwup: