Phobia of feet

ANNIE! I love learning more about you!
We're more alike in same ways than we'll ever know!:lol:

I LOATHE feet!!! Dh actually has nice feet and I cannot stand them!:shocked:
My kids are the exception, I think they're the sweetest little piggies ever, I can hold them and kiss them:love: but everyone's elese completely repulse me!:sick:
I think it makes DH sad, I can't even rub his feet when he's wearing socks and they're under a sheet! LOL!

I am torn about Pedi's, I like them and hate them.

ANNIE! I love learning more about you!
We're more alike in same ways than we'll ever know!:lol:

I LOATHE feet!!! Dh actually has nice feet and I cannot stand them!:shocked:
My kids are the exception, I think they're the sweetest little piggies ever, I can hold them and kiss them:love: but everyone's elese completely repulse me!:sick:
I think it makes DH sad, I can't even rub his feet when he's wearing socks and they're under a sheet! LOL!

I am torn about Pedi's, I like them and hate them.

LOL At least you like your kids' feet... I hope I will like my kids' feet, too... or else I will have to hire someone to put socks on them.

Well, it's more the toes on the feet that I don't like :lol: I even don't like my own toes. But since they do happen to come with the feet, I guess you can say that I have a phobia of feet :P

too cute, annie. not particularly fond of feet myself.:nogood:
word of advice...don't take karate if you hate feet.....i just started and you have to stand on, hold, be kicked in the face ( nearly) with other peeps bare naked feet.....completely grosses me out:yucky:....karate is a foot fetishist fantasy land...:lol:

^^DH does it to me too!:sick:
But he's a big, thick guy and he'll throw one tree trunk leg over me to hold me down and his big 'ol size 13 foot is coming slowly at my face. . . ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roflmfao: I hate ugly feet. I feel most people should not wear open toe shoes in the summer time because they don't take care of them. It grosses me out when I got to get pedicures and I look at the people next to me and it makes me want to puke. When I see evolution toes and hammertime happening, I can't look. Then there are the women that have their heels hanging off the back off shoes or their toes hanging on for dear life off the front like vultures on a tree.

On the other hand, I get compliments on my feet all the time. I know I have nice feet. :cutesy:

:roflmfao: I hate ugly feet. I feel most people should not wear open toe shoes in the summer time because they don't take care of them. It grosses me out when I got to get pedicures and I look at the people next to me and it makes me want to puke. When I see evolution toes and hammertime happening, I can't look. Then there are the women that have their heels hanging off the back off shoes or their toes hanging on for dear life off the front like vultures on a tree.

On the other hand, I get compliments on my feet all the time. I know I have nice feet. :cutesy:

:roflmfao::roflmfao:thanks for the laugh hubba! i completely agree btw! too funny....

Oh no, I wonder if you are talking about me... :shame: Just kidding. I try to at least keep them sandel-ready, but I admit they are probably not up to par since I don't even like touching my own toes and like hell I would let another person do it...

Funny stuff....I love my feet!! lol I get pedicures every 2 weeks, so they always look good. My Dh has some scary feet...they scariest I have ever seen actually. Size 13 and his toes are so long they look like fingers!! LOL I was terrified to see my MILs feet for the first time..thinking DH's feet came from her?? No..hers are normal..I guess he got it from his dad. Really yucky.