Food Pho?

hehe. Unfortunately I live in Miami where the Viet population is less than 1%. I know there are more Viets in Central and Northern Florida though.

I was actually trying to make a t shirt for my hubby that said "What the Pho?". I Googled the word Pho and looked up Google images and saw this translation as a jpeg. Then I just Googled imaged "soup bowl" and wallah! :roflmfao:

The website I created is really easy to navigate. You just insert an image from your PC and it creates the t-shirt. I can't wait to where it home to my parents and walk in the door and say, "Got Pho?"

Miami is NICE! I grew up in Tampa. The Asian population is ok---but not as much as Cali! I love Miami though. :wlae:

So with all this talk of Pho I decided to make a t shirt for myself! Translated it asks, "Got Pho?" like the "Got Milk?" ads. hehe.

I made it at CafePress.com and it only cost me $22. :tup:

jitcrunch.jpg
jitcrunch-1.jpg

clear.gif
clear.gif

I LOVE this Lordguinny!! These would totally sell.

I once saw a T-shirt that said, "Pho 69, the best place to eat downtown".

My BF is non-Vietnamese, but he looooves Pho too. He requests to go eat it every week. I'll have to learn how to make it one day, from my mom.

I like Pho you get to be a chemist and mix all the good vegetables, mint, basil, and all those other good hot sauces with it.
I love asking for fish sauce and drench my noodles with it.
I love the rare beef pho.
This thread is making me quite hungry.