Review Philosophy's The Present Face Primer

Oh yes, I know sunscreen should go on before... I was just wondering how effective it is over sunscreen.

I find I still use at least one, sometimes two, blotting sheets during the day when wearing this stuff.

Oh yes, I know sunscreen should go on before... I was just wondering how effective it is over sunscreen.

I find I still use at least one, sometimes two, blotting sheets during the day when wearing this stuff.

lol sorry! :P I'm oily in the tzone area so I use a powder sunscreen as prior to that, a liquid sunscreen plus a moisturizer was just too much. lol Plus liquid sunscreen turns my skin a weird color.

Here is how I use it:
moisturize
spray UD's deslick
primer
makeup
apply powder sunscreen

What matter most is how it works for you and were all so different, however with that said it did not rate well on Beautypedia:
Here's what they said on their reveiw:
the present
by philosophy

Sub-Brand:
Category: Moisturizer without Sunscreen
Price: $28.00/2 fl. oz.
Claims:
The present allows you to play beautifully during the day as a colorless skin perfector that camouflages fine lines and wrinkles as well as pores and gives the skin a flawless airbrushed appearance. The present also allows you to sleep beautifully in the evening as its unique formula helps seal in your treatment products and moisturizers, provides natural antibacterial benefits all while providing a beautiful, natural airbrushed finish. The present clear makeup is a must-have item in the philosophy lineup.

Review:
The present is supposed to serve as a "second skin," but the lavender oil in this product can cause skin-cell death, which means your "first skin" will be put at risk by using it.

Ingredients:
Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Lysozyme, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

I had high hopes for this product and it just does nothing for me. Does not minimize appearance of pores nor does it keep the shine away.

I have tried so many of these products and none of them work.