Philosophy Purity Cleanser?

I started using it pretty recently (in conjunction with microdelivery) because my skin was in an indescribable tizzy (oily, breaking out, drying, flaking off... all at the same time) and I'm enjoying it. It's been two weeks and I'm enjoying my skin a LOT.

Just ordered this cleanser in 8 oz size. I've used a small bottle of this before and remember liking it. It didn't foam so it felt a bit strange for me. But my skin has been acting up lately, and i needed a gentle cleanser to calm it down. Hopefully purity will be it.

I been using this for about a month and I like it but I have been having weird breakouts too and I am not sure what from - I use it with my Clarisonic and I really like the way it makes my skin feel
i think the breakouts are from a really bad case of hives I been battling with for 3 months , they are making my skin really sensitive and causing it to breakout a lot and almost nothing causes my skin to break out
I think I may try stop using this for a couple of weeks and see if my skin clears up

I recently started using this as well - I got the 500 point perk from Sephora, so it came with a Purity, Hope in a Jar (which I immediately ran out to purchase the full size), When Hope is Not Enough and a few samples if Eye Hope.
I'm in love with all of them! I think I'm still a bit young for When Hope Is Not Enough, but speaking about Purity only, it's absolutely lovely!

^^ I hate the smell too! Hope in a Jar is worse, imo, but even when I just use Purity I can smell it a little... it's a very weird scent, I don't even know how to describe it. Luckily it usually fades soon after I wash my face.