PHILOSOPHY line of makeup lovers !!

db89

O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
Hi there .
what is your favorite item from this line of makeup and why ??

I have been thinking of trying out something from Philosophy ......
but hesitating ......

thanks !

The reason I am posting this question was I have good things things and bad .. so just wondering about it from people that have actually used these products .........

I only use Philosophy skin care, haven't tried their makeup. However, if you order it from philosophy.com or sephora you can send it back if you don't like it....

I have used their Supernatural mineral powder (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the application/delivery system) and their Supernatural lipgloss.

The powder didn't quite match my skin tone (they only have like 6 colors) but I love the gloss though!

I haven't tried any of their newer makeup (used to use their makeup coloring book when they had it years ago), but have had their new Supernatural Superbeautiful foundation preordered from QVC for awhile now (it ships in September). I can't wait to get that and try it.

I LOVE philosophy's fragrances and shower gels. Their newest scent, Unconditional Love is probably my favorite, but I also love Pure Grace, Amazing Graze, and Falling in Love. The only fragrance of theirs I've tried and didn't adore was Inner Grace. I have yet to try a shower gel scent I didn't love. All of them are simply delicious.

I also recently started using several of their skin care products and have been super pleased with the results. I'm using the microdelivery wash and when hope is not enough serum in the mornings and the purity cleanser and replenishing oil in the evenings. My skin has never glowed so much! I want to try their help me retinol cream and neck cream soon. I can't stand the smell of hope in a jar, which is unfortunate since I'm so pleased with the other skin care products I wish I could give this a try as well.

Purity is part of my morning cleansing ritual while in the shower. I use the Gingerbread body wash that I was given as part of my Coach RAOK still, 1/2 left! I smelled the Nordies Lime related scented body wash and it smelled good!

^^ I agree with the consensus, I love the fragrances, skincare, and the lip glosses, but I've never tried the makeup. Their products are among my favourites for skincare though.