Philosophy.com 25% F&F Sale - Ends 7/10

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 25% OFF FRIENDS & FAMILY SALE! Enjoy 25% OFF purchases at Philosophy.com. Enter promotion code: 2cs62209 at checkout. Offer ends July 10, 2009

www.philosophy.com

2. Thank you - love the smell of their products. Time to stock up.

3. How annoying, I already bought 8oz Hope in a Jar and 16 oz of Microdelivery when it was 20% off a couple of weeks ago.

4. Thanks! I picked up some shower gels at a great price. I just love their products.

5. I really want the Miracle Worker set, but they are sold out. I have to spend almost the same amount of money to get just 2 items from the set.

6. oh man, i stocked up at the 20% off a couple weeks ago, which just got delivered today actually.t hat's the slowest shipping i've ever experienced.

7. any suggestions on what smells really nice...i never tried anything other then hope in a jar sample!

8. OMG......
    I just ordered while it was 20% off....:pout:

9. reminder that tomorrow's the last day!

10. I really like the Amazing Grace...smells sooo good!