Philo Comes Out of Retirement?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not exactly about Chloe, unfortunately, but apparently, there's a rumour that former Chloe creative director (and design genius! :heart: :heart: :heart: ), Phoebe Philo, may be making a comeback; designing a range for Gap! :nuts:

More in this article:

Catwalk Queen: Philo Comes Out of Retirement?

Personally, I really wish she was returning to Choe, or starting her own RTW line, instead. But I still think that, if true, this is exciting news. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

2. Ooh! This would be an exciting turn for her and for us! I wish she would return to Chloe!

3. Wow, interesting concept. I cannot wait to find out if it is true! I would like to see what she could do with Gap clothing.

4. I agree, Balenciaga, I would also love her to return to Chloe - maybe she will, eventually? Afterall, Karl Lagerfeld did. :yes:

I also agree that it will be very interesting to see what she'll do at Gap, NW.

I expect it will all turn up on eBay, the day after the launch! :lol: Can you imagine the scene in the Gap stores on launch day?!! :wtf:

I won't be there - that's for sure!

5. :heart: wow!

6. Wow! :yahoo:

I wish she would return to Chloe!

7. Wow!