Philo Comes Out of Retirement?

1. Not exactly about Chloe, unfortunately, but apparently, there's a rumour that former Chloe creative director (and design genius! :heart: :heart: :heart: ), Phoebe Philo, may be making a comeback; designing a range for Gap! :nuts:

More in this article:

Catwalk Queen: Philo Comes Out of Retirement?

Personally, I really wish she was returning to Choe, or starting her own RTW line, instead. But I still think that, if true, this is exciting news. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

2. Ooh! This would be an exciting turn for her and for us! I wish she would return to Chloe!

3. Wow, interesting concept. I cannot wait to find out if it is true! I would like to see what she could do with Gap clothing.

4. I agree, Balenciaga, I would also love her to return to Chloe - maybe she will, eventually? Afterall, Karl Lagerfeld did. :yes:

I also agree that it will be very interesting to see what she'll do at Gap, NW.

I expect it will all turn up on eBay, the day after the launch! :lol: Can you imagine the scene in the Gap stores on launch day?!! :wtf:

I won't be there - that's for sure!

5. :heart: wow!

6. Wow! :yahoo:

I wish she would return to Chloe!

7. Wow!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice