Phillip Lim Leather

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't have access to any stores that carry Phillip Lim 3.1 bags, so I'll have to trust your judgement, tpf! Has anyone carried or seen the Phillip Lim 3.1 Lark bags (either the clutch or the duffel)? Is the leather soft and smooshy, or is it stiffer and more structured? I'm curious, because there were some owners of the Pashli that said it was stiffer than they expected and therefore harder to get in and out of.

Do you think the leather will soften much with use?

philliplim.jpg
  2. I have seen the duffel, and I own the Pashli. The duffel is definitely of a smoother leather. It's quite similar to how it looks - the Pashli was definitely made to be stiff as a more structured bag, quite unlike the Lark Duffel. I didn't get to touch it though (saw it on someone), but it doesn't look like the leather will be as squishy as a Balenciaga (just in case you wanted something like the latter).

Let us know if you get it! Am personally eyeing the Lark duffel in yellow myself :smile: