Phillip Lim for Target - 9-15-13!

UPDATE: I was at the City Target in downtown SF today and saw three black long sleeve sparkle blouses in medium. They were mixed in with the clearance racks. The medium doesn't fit my shoulders, oh well. Hopefully some of you guys will find them and fall for them!

Target in the Philly area, has NOTHING left, I went through the handbags and racks. To report back on the large taupe I got, finally, after some pretty heavy use, because I need to baby my treasures, and I won't wear them in nasty weather. I am sad to say that the magnet came undone, but it's a quick fix. I have a leopard dress, never wore, Boom scarf-never wore, Boom dress cut off-wore once, Boom sweatshirt-never wore, yellow mini-never wore, large purple-never wore, leopard skirt-never wore. I have no idea why I bought these :/ I'm sure I'm missing some other of the items I bought and have never used. I thought my daughter would like them, but she never used anything either. Oh yeah, yellow top handle-never wore. I think I have a shopping problem :O Ya think!

I gave away my purple tote to my mom after a week of wear because she wanted it lol. She hasn't worn it yet. Taupe tote I wear for my lazy days.

My favorite item is the floral blouse. It's comfy, I like that it's different with its hems. I've worn that several times. Haven't worn the floral dress yet, or the sparkle tank.

I'm glad i didn't get the mini totes/bags after all because I saw how it looked with stuff inside and it would've been way too small.

I have been getting lots of use out of my Phillip Lim purchases, which I am very happy about! I found the purple tote for $27.99 and have carried it almost every day. I tend to sometimes buy things just because they are a good deal and then I never wear them. I thought the purple tote would meet the same fate but it surprisingly didn't!

I cut off the skirt of the Boom sweater dress and wear it often, along with the floral top & floral dress (even though they're the same print, I still love and get use out of both), the Boom sweatshirt and the leopard print top. I got the navy ruffle top but only wore it once, I am hoping I will get more use out of it when the weather gets warmer.

I see SO MANY girls in NYC with the bags (seriously, at least twice a week since launch) and I have to wonder where they all found them - I know the local stores didn't get that many in stock!

Don't mean to bump the thread, but the magnet broke on my mini bag a little while back (admittedly I'm not very gentle with my bags though.)! I'm still enjoying my purse though. Also, I'm planning on using one of the gusset totes after graduation.

Has anyone found any pieces at their local Goodwill recently? Or maybe at a Goodwill in the SF area?

Don't mean to bump the thread, but the magnet broke on my mini bag a little while back (admittedly I'm not very gentle with my bags though.)! I'm still enjoying my purse though. Also, I'm planning on using one of the gusset totes after graduation.

Has anyone found any pieces at their local Goodwill recently? Or maybe at a Goodwill in the SF area?

My magnet broke too! I want to know how to fix it. It fit my phone perfectly.