Phillip Lim BAGS.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone,

wondering if anyone owns a phillip lim bag? I love love looove his clothes, and was wondering about his bags as well... I particularly love the suede camera bag he had out last year, which I wish I had bought it... Does anyone own it?? How about any of the new bags?

2. I have one of his bags and I love it. It is beautifully made and high quality despite the not-too-high price tag. The hardware is lovely and the finishing touches are what you would expect on a high priced bag.

Here is a photo of my bag (with my Louboutin booties)

[​IMG]

3. Haha, this photo killed the last thread it was on as well. I think I must have hideous taste. Even the Louboutin boots were frowned upon in the exclusive Louboutin forum.

4. that is certainly a great bag... I think it is a "personality" bag, really sophisticated yet fun. i'm looking to get one of his bags since I am SUCH a fan of anything phillip lim; yet I'm not fond of his new polka dot bags... at all. His suede camera bag was brilliant though! And kitty kat, your bag is fab too!

Anyone else?

5. LOL @ kittykat65! :roflmfao:

I love the Louboutin boots!