Philip Stein *TESLAR*

CoutureCrazed

World is my Runway
Feb 16, 2009
Does anyone know what the new Philip Stein watch looks like? Rumor has it that a new version of PS does not have Teslar chips in it but some other kind of new chip? The stores are still selling them like they have Teslar in them (even sales clerks are telling customers this!):tdown: I want to know the difference! I think these watches are only worth the $$$$ if they have the Teslar capabilities to brighten your days and help you pass out at night!

I know! I saw your post earlier! My friend actually works at a Neiman Marcus and that is wear I first heard about the scam! Check my stats for the rest of my posts... but hopefully we'll find the answer with this new thread started :smile:

So basically we can still buy the Philip Stein Teslar watches in the stores we just have to make sure not to pick out a new one? If Teslar is on the watch face and engraved around the 2 chips on the back then it is real. If it says Teslar on just the band and the gift box then it is a different chip. How confusing is that? Why don't they just tell everyone they have a new chip so this wouldn't be so difficult!

This isn't even the half of it! Ps sent me my watch back and im pretty sure it's a completely different watch! The back has some ridiculous design and says something like anus (really ayus) but there's no possible way this is the same technology as teslar!!!! I spent way too much on this watch to be ripped off! I feel absolutely nothing when i wear it. absolute xx!!!!

**watch your language here.

Last edited by a moderator: