Philip lim 3.1 Pashli or Proenza schouler PS1?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Pashli or PS1?

1. Pashli

2. PS1

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hello everyone, I'm currently considering between a Pashli or a ps1 for an everyday/work/travelling bag..
    I'm really torn between these 2 as I think they're equally beautiful and functional. So which one would you choose if you were to buy either one?
    Thanks for your input!

2. I have the Pashli and it is an amazing bag! So that is what I voted for. Good luck with your decision!

3. I also vote Pashli! I have three (one large and two mediums) and think it's the perfect everyday work bag! Loveeeee the Pashli :smile:

4. Thanks for your feedback guys! Did you experience any difficulty with closing the clasp for Pashli?

5. TBH sometimes I found it hard to close, its not so bad now that I have broken it in more, but I just tuck my flap inside the bag when using it, it makes it so much more user friendly I find!

6. It took some getting used to in the beginning, but after a few days of using the bag, I adapted pretty quickly and am now very used to using the front clasp. I also sometimes tuck the top flap inside if I know I will need easy access to the contents of my bag. I would say I use the bag as intended (bag shut by the clasp) about 90% of the time and really don't experience any issues :smile:

7. Oh okay thanks guys, that sounds great! I was really worried about the clasp... It's comforting to know that i'll get used to it, as i am really fussy when it comes to functionality of a bag :smile:

8. PS1, I feel it's more classic. I feel the Pashli is more a trend piece, a trend which will probably last a couple of years...

9. I agree with MrVuitton, the Pashli is a trendy piece, the PS1 is a classic....and made in Italy contrary to the other one!
    My vote goes to the PS1....

10. I have both & I prefer the PS1 compared to the Pashli. I really dislike the Pashli clasp personally. I extended the length of the strap so I can wear the PS1 cross body.

11. Pashli! I have a mini and I love it. The clasp doesn't bother me too much. Sometimes I don't even close the bag with the clasp, it gets tucked in and the handles hold the flap in.
    I feel that the Pashli has the perfect hard structure to be a work bag.

12. Pashli! I have 1medium (the clasp is manageable) and 1large (clasp is bit of a challenge at times). They're both in rotation more than my LVs.😊😊

13. thank you everyone for your input!! I am still in a serious dilemma as both bags are equally gorgeous and functional in my eyes. More input is welcome !!! :smile: