Phh Just Freaked Me Out........

congrats Jill, i think i might get my bf convert to my bags too.
he was shocked when i purchased my cerises speedy wihtout telling him first, and when i mention i might sell it to get anotehr bah, he said not to...
i wish he can be like ur husband soon :smile:

Having my own PHH- I am convinced that when they say that- they are bound to follow it up with "That bag is so nice, I guess that means that you don't need any other bags, Right!":wtf::yucky::censor::feminist:

So proceed with caution, you just never know when the PHH will strike again!:devil::ninja:

what did you put in his cheerios that morning, jill?

haha jk

im lucky because my bf knows that i :heart: my expensive purses, etc and they make me happy so he'll let me buy them or buy them for me. he'd make a PLH forsure.. loves it!

jag said:
Having my own PHH- I am convinced that when they say that- they are bound to follow it up with "That bag is so nice, I guess that means that you don't need any other bags, Right!":wtf::yucky::censor::feminist:

So proceed with caution, you just never know when the PHH will strike again!:devil::ninja:
So true! I swear mine WANTS to be a PHH but so far, it hasn't worked very well for him! :shame: :wlae: