Phh Has Shocked Me!!!!!!!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :amazed: I just got a call from our bakery asking what flavor cake I wanted for my mothers day cake???!.........OOPS!!
    It was a surprise and hold on to your seats everyone..THE CAKE IS SHAPED LIKE A PURSE!!! I ALMOST FELL OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PHH ordered me a custom cake for mothers day..I swear I have never been soo surprised..ever!Will post a pic on Sunday when it comes...I have to act surprised!!LOL!:lol:

2. LOLOLOLOL! Too cute!

3. Ahhh! I love your PHH! He's not as bad as he sounds. LOL! Enjoy the cake!!

4. oh that's so sweet! (no pun intended)

i can't wait to see the pics! what flavour did you choose? :P

5. That is so cool. My hubby would NEVER think of something like that!! Enjoy your cake!

6. Awww, that's so cute! Post a picture!

7. What does "PHH" stand for?

8. Jill, you might have to consider a revised name for him like, PHbTH - Purse Hating, but Thoughtful Hubby!!

9. Awwwww...how cute!!!!

10. that is so cute! especially since he is a "phh" lol.

11. awww, that's so cute...

12. LOL :lol:

I have a PHB (purse hating boyfriend), but he's still great! :heart: :cool:

13. That is so thoughtful!!! Sounds like there is hope for him in the "purse hating" department!

14. Wow! That's so sweet of your PHH.

15. LOL, I like that nickname. Jill, I second KittyBag's suggestion! How completely sweet of him. Start working on your surprised face now!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice