Pharrell's new collaboration has finally been announced!

I'm not a jewellery type of person by any means, so I wouldn't buy anything from that upcoming line, still, I am curious about what Pharrell and LV designed.
And another thing, I think it's ill-mannered to brag about supposed insider knowledge and then not divulge it. Either you speak openly or you don't speak at all.
You're a awesome person!!:P

Personally, I was already less than happy to see hip hop artists elevated as fashion icons; the next illogical step being of course their promotion to premium designers -.-

I'm not a fan of Pharrell nor this collaboration but I did like the Millionaires. So I'll withhold judgement until the line's unveiling. Thanks for the info, Mr Duck.

Ugh- I have this sinking feeling that the whole line is going to be really tacky :Push: I seriously wonder what kind of clientele this collection will bring in- I highly doubt LV's loyal LE buying, trunkshow attending, well-heeled clients will want anything to do with it.

I couldn't agree with you more!

Pharrell is ok, I can't STAND Kanye. :tdown:

PM me if you wanna know the TRUTH abt KK.

This has been beaten to death in the past... let's try not to bring this subject up again please! :tup: If you wanted her to know the truth about this, you could have simply just PM'd her. ;)

THANK YOU! how do we even know if this person really knows anything? :shrugs:

:rolleyes:

I agree here to DD, I mean it's almost like playground/preschool antics, "I know something u don't know", followed by that "na na na na na na" type of mocking song etc. Just it's not so nice to brag just for the sake of it, there is only purpose to post a message like that if u can share the information which is what TPF is all about, otherwise the only point is to show-off and it's better not to say anything at all IMO.

I agree here to DD, I mean it's almost like playground/preschool antics, "I know something u don't know", followed by that "na na na na na na" type of mocking song etc. Just it's not so nice to brag just for the sake of it, there is only purpose to post a message like that if u can share the information which is what TPF is all about, otherwise the only point is to show-off and it's better not to say anything at all IMO.

ITA rishin, well said.

I like Pharrell Williams but I dont think a collaboration between Louis Vuitton and him was a good idea, its really going down a wrong track. Louis Vuitton is a fashion house and their lines are supposed to be designed by artists/designers...not Hiphop or any other music artists unless they have a fashion degree or have claimed some type of huge importance in the fashion world.

I cant see Hermes teaming up with lil Kim to make a line of LE Birkins so why should LV be any different ?. KWIM ?

^^^^^^

I couldn't agree more. Kinda cheapens the brand. :tdown:

i wish they would also collaborate with industrial design superstars like Marcel Wanders or Marc Newson. but Pharrell - who is actually pretty hip - is better than say Snoop or 50 Cent.