Phantom vs micro luggage! Help me choose

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone :smile:

I'm making my first Celine purchase, I've always wanted a phantom and was waiting for the right colour. I ended up seeing this micro luggage tri colour and I fell in love with the colour combination! But I would have honestly preferred it in the mini size but I bought it anyway because I didn't want to sacrifice the colour for the size.

I went back to celine yesterday and found a perfect phantom in the colour and leather that I always wanted! Now I dont know if I should exchange my luggage to the phantom. Im torn [emoji24]

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460681186.040843.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460681197.458489.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460681219.777415.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460681333.843490.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460681352.044816.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460681373.116686.jpg

2. They are both lovely on you. But my vote goes for the phantom...the color is amazing and looks fantastic on you!

3. I totally agree with same99...phantom, no question!!

4. I think I'm going to exchange it to the phantom!

5. Phantom!

6. Phantom!!

7. That red phantom is just too gorgeous to let go, so I would say phantom. It also looks great on you. :smile:

8. Phantom!
    Btw are you in Sydney DJ Celine boutique?
    The SA in the background looks familar.
    Also spying on the bags behind you 😉 i see nanos and mini belts!

9. I agree! I think I'm compelled to the phantom because the proportion of the gussets look great on you, and it's a lot more eye catching than the small, muted colors on the micro. That cherry red is breathtaking!!!

10. Hands down, phantom!!

11. I have a micro and no phantom through choice but that phantom, the style and the colour, just looks fabulous on you!!

12. That Phantom is giving me life!

13. Take the phantom!

14. Yessss I am! They have amazing things in nearly all the types of bags

15. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460789523.612459.jpg

Got the phantom [emoji7] thanks for the help [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

LVLux likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice