Phantom reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm partial to a couple of brands but never had a Céline. I always appreciated the leathers and love the lack of hardware and finally I bit the bullet and got a burgundy phantom in pebbled calf. Oh my, how lovely is this bag!
    The rage for the robot faced bags might have died down (never in a million years I thought I would buy one) but I love this bag.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463676323.266397.jpg

2. Love it! Congrats!

3. Beautiful choice, congrats!!

4. great choice - the phantom is my fave in the luggage line because it's super flattering/slimming. enjoy and congrats!

5. Thanks all for your comments!

6. Welcome to Celine....Beautiful color!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

7. Wow amazing burgundy color congrats.

8. What a beauty!!!love love the color! Congratulations!!!!

9. what a classy color with modern bag! amazing!

10. I am so glad you got it in the end. She's beautiful. Enjoy in good health and happiness X

11. I'll say it again Love this bag and love this color Ughhhhh

12. so beautiful! congratulations

13. i love this so much! Congrats!

14. Thanks hon, the deal was too good to resist.

thanks JP ;)

thank you

thanks!

15. Beautiful color...I feel the same way. I am not partial to the robot face, but almost tripped over myself when I saw a woman walking past me carrying the phantom in burgundy...so I knew I needed to get one. In the process of tracking one down now. Enjoy yours in good health!