Phantom Delivery From ******

Bisoux78

O.G.
Jul 26, 2012
So, last week I ordered a City from Erica's 2-day blowout sale. I didn't get the usual confirmation email from her that my order was received and it's been shipped. Today I was really starting to worry coz I I haven't heard anything about my order. Then my doorbell rings and it's the UPS guy...

Lo and behold, it's my package from Erica! It's strange how even UPS didn't even have a record of this package being shipped when I logged on to my UPS account. Anyone else have had this happen to? Anywho, here's my newest Bal baby: Cigar Fonce City Gold G12 hardware (p.s - I attached the tassel that came with the mirror on to the outside zipper): :smile:

image_zps331da57c.jpg

TaraP

Bruno Von PepFried<3
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
Congrats! She's beautiful... I :heart: Cigare Fonce leather. I felt it in NM and was completely blown away at how soft it was.

I'm happy your package arrived safely. If it weren't for the holiday weekend I would have been worried too. But totally understandable due to Veterans Day. I live in NJ and see you're in Bklyn so we usually get our packages from E in 2 days.

Enjoy!

Bisoux78

O.G.
Jul 26, 2012
Congrats! She's beautiful... I :heart: Cigare Fonce leather. I felt it in NM and was completely blown away at how soft it was.

I'm happy your package arrived safely. If it weren't for the holiday weekend I would have been worried too. But totally understandable due to Veterans Day. I live in NJ and see you're in Bklyn so we usually get our packages from E in 2 days.

Enjoy!

Thanks Tara! I agree that the leather is thick and smooshy...I'm a recent convert to G12 hardware and I find that the leather is of a thicker quality. My regular HW Bals have that papery thin leather exterior that scratches fairly easily. My last purchase prior to this one was my Anthracite City with Gold G12 HW and the leather feels amazing also.