PG Testing on the pill?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think i could be PG, stupid symptoms that are probably in my head! However i am on the pill? I was on antibiotics about a month ago and wasn't as careful as i should have been.

I'm not too sure when i should test as i'm in the process of running two packs back to back to stop a bleed? I'm 4 days in to pack 2.

Any advice?

2. I would test now if you should have had your withdrawal bleed this week... You should def stop taking your pills if you get a positive!

3. Thank you. I will get one tomorrow, if i get a positive i will stop immediatly!

4. Remember to buy 2 test kits of different brands, sometimes there are false results if your hormone levels are low.

5. i didnt get a chance to buy one, but will tomorrow. What brands are recommended for early testers? I saw an ad on telly today for First Response?

6. I found the digital ones helpful because they give you a straight yes or no answer. Can you go to planned parenthood and have a test there?

7. We dont really have that in the UK. You can only go to your Doctor and appointments are few and far between! I took a Clear Blue and it was negative. Panic over!

Thanks for everyones help!

8. FYI, a Family Planning Clinic will do the same thing for you - I went to get the morning-after pill once, and they would not prescribe without doing a test because I had also been pretty sloppy over the last couple of months (I missed 23 out of 40 pills - they called me "a comedy of errors"). You can look up your local one in the Yellow Pages or on yell.com. They usually have a walk-in period every day.