pfft our van got stolen...

cristalena56

~*bethy-lame-o*~
Sep 21, 2007
I woke upto my dh calling over and over.. He just told me our van is stolen. they broke the glass window because in the parking spot there is broken glass. But jokes on them.. it has a blown headgasket :P so it will be smoking white smoke really bad and the smell of it is unbearable... I'm just waiting now for the police to show up... around here it takes forever... my dh has our other car and on his way to work.. He called the report in but i have to talk to to them.. yay.. I knew I had today off from work for a reason.. now i know... oh he is here...

haha he said i had to initial in 2 places and sign my name.. one place i initialed he said was permission to pull their guns out on them if they are in our vehicle. lol idk why this was funny but it was... maybe its because i just woke up and i have an allergy cold and its that time of the month.. yay for me lol *sigh*

thanks! my dh is worried about is golf clubs that were in the back and his thing of tools.. i dont think i had anything in that van of importance.. we got it for free from his grandparents.

we just got a dodge ram from his friend at work for $1000. he puts the club on that car so it will keep people from stealing it.. i guess this truck had actually got stolen before but they didnt get very far and they backed into a wall or something.. but it doesn't look too bad in the back.. just the camper thing on the back's glass broke so he is looking around for something to put there in its place... :shrugs:

Last edited:
Oh no, so sorry! I hope they find it, with golf clubs and tools intact (but you know, they are so easy to sell or pawn, , it may be a pointless hope)

It's funny, I had my dog and cat at the vet yesterday and then I ran some errands (they were crated in the van) and I was so paranoid what if my van gets stolen?! I don't care about it, just my animals! I am OCD that way...

It doesn't sound like your -too- upset about it but I I would be annoyed at the very least. I'm sorry about your hubbies tools and clubs, why I try not to leave stuff in the car to make a target. Hopefully they can find who did it or you can get something from the insurance company.

I woke upto my dh calling over and over.. He just told me our van is stolen. they broke the glass window because in the parking spot there is broken glass. But jokes on them.. it has a blown headgasket :P so it will be smoking white smoke really bad and the smell of it is unbearable... I'm just waiting now for the police to show up... around here it takes forever... my dh has our other car and on his way to work.. He called the report in but i have to talk to to them.. yay.. I knew I had today off from work for a reason.. now i know... oh he is here...

haha he said i had to initial in 2 places and sign my name.. one place i initialed he said was permission to pull their guns out on them if they are in our vehicle. lol idk why this was funny but it was... maybe its because i just woke up and i have an allergy cold and its that time of the month.. yay for me lol *sigh*

Sorry about the van being stolen. I hope you get some compensation for it and that the thieves got caught. I heard certain parts of Arizona is notorious for auto theft, is this true in your area?

Sorry about the van being stolen. I hope you get some compensation for it and that the thieves got caught. I heard certain parts of Arizona is notorious for auto theft, is this true in your area?
i know there is.. but i dont hear of many cars getting stolen right where i live.... but at least once a month we see the police helicopters around here.... i know louie said the last time those heliocpters were here he saw 2 men just start running through the apt complex with a bunch of clothes in their hands and if they dropped anything they didnt look back just kept running :confused1: the most that has happened to us here, is have our gas stolen out of our car. That was when the gas was high and a couple years ago.i had just filled up with gas :cursing: but i had a small car so it didnt cost me a lot.. but i sure was pissed when it happened! :cursing: IT had to have happened soon after i got it... Because i had gotten gas after work came home.. soon after we left in out other car and when we came home i noticed the gas door thingy was open.. you have to open it from the inside of your car.. we supposedly have security here???? but i never know what they are doing when these things happen??

and i am a little annoyed that someone stole it. i had just woken up right before the police officer got here and i wrote this thread..

I hope you don't find it! I know 2 people whose cars were stolen. One was a brand new Jetta, the other was a 3 y/o Ford Focus with ridiculously low miles. The Jetta was completely trashed and all his tools were stolen out of it. The insurance didn't cover the tools or the interior damage. The Focus was found abandoned with a zillion miles on it and the engine was shot to hell. The insurance company had been just about to write her a check for $11k, but then they were just like "Oh you got your car back! Nevermind!" Unless your car is found a day later with no damage whatsoever, it's soo much better to just get the cash, trust me.