Pfers..please get this....

1. Very cute! Would never make it all the way to me in one piece though.

2. OMG i've wanted that since i saw the thread about it! hmmm :nuts:

3. awwwww - so cute!

4. OH come on, somebody on here can afford it, (not me):nuts: It's soo beautiful:shame:

5. That's freaking adorable! What a collector's item that would be! A treasured family heirloom for sure! I wish I can buy it NOW, but I can't. Good info though, thanks for sharing! Didn't know had this!

6. Where I live, we've already had real snow by now! I don't have enough "dough" for LV snow!

7. Wow I love that! I can NOT even afford that so close to getting my first LV bag though ;)

8. how much is the retail price?

9. .. OMG thats the CUTEST thing i'd ever seen awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

10. I live in the snow belt also...Very very cute, however not in the budget...not now...probably never...but again...cute! I'm sure somebody will go for it...

11. I like how it's retail is 200 euros and they are selling here for more than double! :hysteric:

12. Very cute, but as much as I love LV, I'd rather buy a bag with $600!

13. Same here. If it were cheaper or I really had that much money to spare, I'd be all over it though.

14. Gorgeous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice