PFers missing in action

1. I thought we could pool of knowledge of where everyone is!

I miss:
    clanalois
    clinkenwar
    Loganz

And coco-nut hasn't been on for a while. Come back and play with us!!!

Who else is missing?

2. Yes, I remember them! Come back girls! I also haven't seen SWEEDIE but I think she was getting married, so may just be off for a bit...

3. AccessoryObsessory - where'd she go???!?!?!

4. I can think of a few....I think we all take breaks here and there. There was a time I didn't post for a month because of my crazy schedule.

5. Dani hasn't been here! Where are youuu? :smile:

6. OMG- IntelSet I was thinking the same thing the other day!!! Where are these girls??

Coco-nut has been on recently, but has been swamped. She is doing ok!

Loganz has been seriously MIA and I miss her!

7. That's right! I always liked her posts (and actually sometimes confused her w/ you Danica, until I got you guys straight from the avatars:smile:

8. :cry: I've been missing Loganz too...

We just got back from the vinyard and everything in general has been Hectic-City, and getting worse...I think a lot of people may be vacationing...or (like yours truly) are completely and totally swamped after returning from vacationing...

9. I've been thinking this too, and missing these ladies.

10. I was thinking the same thing

11. I think I've seen Danica post in the last few days{?}
    I miss Loganz and I have noticed clananois missing as well :sad:

12. Actually you might be confused with Dani and Danica, Danica has not been missing, she actually posted in this thread. Dani is MIA.:flowers:

13. oh how hilarious! Obviously she is NOT missing then! LMBO!

14. I think clanalois once mentioned in the LV sub forum that she's studying for her medical exam or something, that might explain why we haven't seen her???. I hope she's doing ok.

15. i haven't seen hardLVcore! in a while....
    but that could very well be because i'm avoiding the LV sub forum (its bad for my wallet :angel:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice