PFers missing in action -- remember these ladies?

Beach Bum is running marathons, I believe.

I stayed in contact with Passerby after she left PF, but she hasn't replied to emails in a long time so I don't know; she was caring for her elderly mum.

where is Beach Bum- I sent her a PM
Where is NAt ?
Where is CLK55?
Where is Oachtree
where is everybody??

Thank you for sending me a PM, sweet T. That meant a lot to me :hbeat: You and I go back a long way on tPF....remember the good ol' days in Chanel? I really miss that time :girlsigh:

I will just come out and say it: I'm on the road to recovery after suffering a job burnout a while ago. I feel like I'm slowly coming out of the fog I've been driving in for months now. I thought I'd stop by here by to say hi.

Call me daft, but it never occurred to me that people would actually miss me here....:shame:

I would like to thank all the ladies who reached out to me in the past few months. That truly touched me, more than you know. Thank you from the bottom of my heart :heart:

T
I will just come out and say it: I'm on the road to recovery after suffering a job burnout a while ago. I feel like I'm slowly coming out of the fog I've been driving in for months now. I thought I'd stop by here by to say hi.

Call me daft, but it never occurred to me that people would actually miss me here....:shame:

I'm so happy your feeling better and you've been very much missed:hugs: Thank you for giving us an update, it's great "seeing" you:heart: