PF slow to load lately?

poppincourt said:
vlad.. whats weird was when i tried going onto PF site today around 2:30pm pacific time, it gave me an error message. 'the admin of this site needs something something something' I knew my comp and connection was ok as i was able to surf and go onto other sites normally. hmmmmm im glad it went back on quik.... id go crazy without my daily dose of PURSEFORUM!!!!

It was a software issue on our end. We had to rollback to an older PHP version and it took about an hour to get things back in gear. I apologize for the inconvenience, we're back to normal now though. :idea:

Vlad said:
The delay that you might experience is probably due to the way Internet Explorer renders the page. With the additional column added to the right, the browser is waiting for the contents to load in that column before displaying the rest of the table. I will work on optimizing it, just be patient for a little longer.

Ahh, yes, that must be it.. Grr, IE!! Thanks Vlad for the explanation:biggrin:. Thanks also for the heads-up about Firefox. I have that on my pc but have been so used to IE (microsoft's brainwashing) that it's the one I've been using all along, except for the times IE glitches. Used to love Netscape back in the mid-90s but then some websites don't support that as well.

Thanks again!

allornothing, it's fast, isn't it?? And to think all this time, it was on my pc and I don't use it as my default browser. Btw, love that lion and cub pic. So precious! The cub looks like a liger or something coz of the stripes.