PF Meet in London, England? has there ever been one?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Erm, subject line is pretty self-explanatory ;) (bit like those headlines that go "Nun arrested for hitting Local Mayor with cucumber" LOL) but has there ever been one here?:smile:

Did a search and didn't see nuffink.:sad:

I'm a Londoner through choice (and extreme sacrifice of £££'s for the rent LOL) and would love to know if anyone's ever planning anything, say Selfrides, a few boutiques/designer stores, then the American Bar in the Dorchester to paw over purchases?:smile: (I can dream:love: )

Anyone?:smile:

Cx

2. I don't think there's been one, but maybe some ladies would be interested.

Seriously, if I can get this past the PHH I'll be there but am tied up until October. Cal needs a dose of English.....and a Kebab!

3. I don't think so but think it would be a fab idea!!:yahoo:

4. Hmmn, it's my birthday October 26th.... I will need to buy handbags with the money my loved ones will reward me with, for the incredible task of not dying this year;) - okay then I will venture to say anyone up for a PF meet, say 1pm Central London, 28/29 Oct or 4/5 Nov and then up for a (no casual/grunge clothes!) drinkiepoos in the Dorchester's bar, mail/PM me, or post here (I just DID manage to subscribe for this thread! YAY!)?:yes:

Anyone?:supacool:

Or am I just being bossy gal and no-one likes me....:sad: :crybaby: :nuts:

Cx

5. Sounds fab - I am favouring the November weekend myself but may manage to be flexible and don't worry I don't own any grunge clothing LOL!

6. Wow, that'd be so cool!:yahoo:

I'll add your name to the list, or something (in a non-scary way LOL):smile:

Anyone?;) 'Twould be good, there are Chanel boutiques and places that we could go, and then the Dorch'...?:smile:

How about a Guy Fawkes day that is more about buying brilliant purses than "penny for the guy"?:rolleyes:

Cx

7. Sounds fab! Will have to start a purse fund as we need to do some serious shopping!!:yahoo:

8. oooh yes, we spoke about it in the is anybody from the UK thread a while back.

We were thinking of the 5th floor at Harvey Nics for a nice lunch and then a lovely mooch around the bags and lovely stuff below ;)

I think there are a few of us UK people (we do exist!) :biggrin:

It would be great to meet up and chat girlie bags and shoes all day :smile:

9. iiinteresting. i have been on other messageboards' meets but never a pf one. if i'm in the country i just might show up ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice