PF ladies in PARIS - What handbags do you see?

1. DH and I are planning a trip this summer and it got me thinking about Paris and handbags (of course).

I was hoping that some PF members live or have visited recently and could report the bags/styles/colors they see the most!

:love:

2. *bump* : )

3. I have been there only in december but from what I hear from a lot of friends who live in Paris, the Charlotte by Gerard Darel is everywhere, it's crazy but I can't tell you more...I am moving back in 2 weeks to stay, I will tell your when I am there. Maybe some other girls who live in Paris rigth now can help...

4. ^^I've never seen that bag. What does it look like?

5. Nini is correct.One of the very popular bags right now is the charlotte. My girlfriend has been living there for a while and that is their it bag for the moment. I will try and find a link or a pic.

6. beauxgoris this is a charlotte:love: (Look also at my avatar)

DSC00843.JPG
  7. If you do a search on the forum, you wil find a lot of threads about this bag. It has been discussed a lot. It is a very simple bag but with lovely leather and the brand is quite famous in France mostly for clothes originally.

8. I love that bag - and at such a great price I had to purchase one!!

9. Okay - I actually ended up purchasing 3 - oh well!

10. That's so funny, beauxgoris!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice