PF Experts! Help me identify Sarah Jessica Parker's bag

1. Calling all PF detectives! :smile: I was watching the movie The Family Stone on dvd this past weekend, and I have fallen in love with the black handbag Sarah Jessica Parker's character wore. :heart:

The bag is black all over except for a rectangular metal clasp on the front, and overall has a sort of slouchy look to it. It's more like a shoulder bag with two thin leather straps to carry and the shape from the side view is more of a soft rectangle. The bag makes 3 appearances in the movie, one in the very beginning when she is shopping at Henri Bendel, the second when she meets Diane Keaton, and the final where she is having a fight with Luke Wilson.

I have attached a few images, the one I took is of her fighting with Luke after he got out of the shower. There is some glare because I just photographed my tv screen. You can see the best view of the bag as SJP's hand is raised up.

To me it kind of looks like a Jimmy Choo, Valentino or a Marc Jacobs, what do you all think? I hope it's not custom made for the movie, as I would love to purchase it!

scott_familystone1.jpg aaa.jpg IMG_3725.JPG
  2. I think this was in another thread before, but it's Prada and they have it in the store right now. :biggrin: Look, I have a picture of it from the store.

prada.jpg
  3. It is Prada for sure

4. Cute bag!

5. That movie was brutal! I liked it, but the scene at the dinner table was a bit over the top. Anything with SJP is good in my book!

6. Thanks everyone!!!!! I :heart: this forum!

-Karen

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice