peyton small and large retail prices and measurements?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i'm seeing different retail prices and measurements everywhere for the Peyton Inlaid C Tote! help?

2. I can't remember who had the thread about the two Peytons. I am searching but not finding anything yet. And Google is pretty worthless - I can't find anything there either. I can't even find an item number for the other size.

3. double post.. sorry

4. Thanks, wis3ly. I have looked for 20 minutes and couldn't find it.

5. Yes I believe that the large inlaid peyton was $498 and the style #14511 and the small one is $398 and #14516.

The large was 16 1/2L by 13 1/2 H by 7W
    and the small 14 1/4 (L) x 12 1/4 (H) x 6 (W)

6. Does anyone happen to know the style numbers for both? I know the one that retailed for $398 is the 14516. What's the other?

7. Thanks, girl - you are AWESOME!!! :hugs:

8. Oh the sizes aren't that much different...they are both pretty generous.

9. Yeah, I have the smaller Peyton in the plain black leather, and that thing holds SO much! It's my work back, because I can carry it in uniform, and it holds everything I carry every day, plus all my military stuff and a couple of folders full of work. It's very slouchy which I don't care for in a tote, but the inlaid is patent, so it stands up on it's own - it's very structured.