Peyton Satchel

walk-unafraid

Butterflies & Books
Feb 12, 2010
@ The Library!
I've looked at these on eBay, but I never really got behind this style until this weekend. I saw a black patent leather one in person yesterday, and I'm sold! I'll probably have to save my pennies because they are a little pricey for me, but I can't get it out of my head! :nuts:

lkooyman1

Let's see the shoes!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
I had the exact same thing happen to me last summer with Leigh. I never really even looked at one until I saw a woman with one at a summer festival. Then I became obsessed! Good luck finding your Peyton- the longer you wait the tougher they will be to find. P.S.- I have 2 Peytons and Love them!

walk-unafraid

Butterflies & Books
Feb 12, 2010
@ The Library!
ParatrooperWife, I forgot to say "Welcome to Coach!" I hope you continue to love the brand. It is one of the many things I should be sent to Betty Ford for!

lucydee

O.G.
Jun 12, 2009
New York
Welcome to TPF. The Peyton Satchel is a classic. I own the gray patent leather one. I bought mine at the outlet in early March. You should defintely try your local outlet before going to ebay. Ebay would be my last resort bec they are asking a lot of money. After discount with coupon I ended up paying 289.00 for mine. It was on clearance 50% off then another 20% off so I got mine at a great price and I am glad I checked outlet first.
Good Luck finding your black peyton.

walk-unafraid

Butterflies & Books
Feb 12, 2010
@ The Library!
Thanks for the advice, lucydee. Unfortunately, I live in Louisiana and the nearest outlets to me are in TX 5-6 hours away. I'll be passing through Chattanooga TN later this summer, so I may make a stop at the one there!

lucydee

O.G.
Jun 12, 2009
New York
See if you can call the outlet first to see if they have it.
This will save you a trip in case they don't.
Good Luck!:biggrin:

ecj*waxy

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
I :heart: the Black Patent Peyton! It's a truly gorgeous bag...my favorite of all the Peytons! Saddle being a close second! I hope you get one....they're beautiful!

sylviasushi27

Coach Loving Artist.
May 14, 2007
Annapolis, Maryland
She is such a great bag, I have a red patent leather one, and i love her to pieces! i get so many compliments and she is huge and so durable! :biggrin: good luck in your search!