peyton leather carryall in melon

Hi,
Congrats!!! I say go with the bag you like!!! The carryall was nice but this Peyton does have a pop to it!!! I have also seen it IRL. She is Beautiful!!!! (wish it had a long strap too!!! ) I like the availability of both!!! Enjoy!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Thanks for your reply. I liked the first one, but was afraid of not being able to clean it. I'm glad you liked my choice. Wasn't easy. Hope I can get used to a blue bag. I always second guess myself. Yes, wish the strap was an inch or two longer. I wanted something different than I already have.

Judy

Beautiful bag...such a pretty fresh color for spring!!

Thank you so much. Hope to use it soon. I have a leather Maggie DH got me for Christmas. It's still in the box. Can't wait to use it too. That was the first one I got. Also got the raspberry wallet and wristlet from him along with two scarves. This is what started the whole buying thing. Great guy, 41 yrs. married. I have to stay out of the stores. :nuts:

Judy

ita coach girl! i thought it was kind of meh, but, then today i tried it on and then i even got it in a color i would never think of getting it in!!!! i love it! the acorn spectator is a gorgeous bag but i needed something different...how many seasons do you think this bag is wearable?
I tried it on yet again yesterday and I"m still loving the bag, why is that the case? LOL... I'm seriously considering it for PCE... have you worn yours yet? If I get one, I'm also getting the regular size, it will fit a ton! Both sizes are adorable though

I have the regular size in blue and LOVE it. I am also one of those that always does black or brown. I went with the blue and it is so much nicer in person than on the internet.

I love the style because it is simple but can fit a lot in it.

I love the peyton carryall. I ordered it in blue and it should be here today. I can't wait tosee it in person. I was back and forth between that and the melon, which is also such a cool color.