peyton leather carryall in melon

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey all!
    don't yell at me, but, i exchanged my spectator in acorn for the peyton leather carryall in melon...i really just wanted a fun, pop of bright color for the spring/summer and i really fell for this bag...so, i exchanged it today...what are your thoughts about this bag? the picture is from the COACH website...the funny thing is i am so NOT an orange person, but this doesn't look like orange...anyway, thoughts? thanks!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. It's a lovely bag, the leather is TDF, the kind you want to pet, and it's definitely not orange, it's a pretty peach/pink true melon color (I hate orange but I love the color). I don't think you can go wrong with this bag.

3. when do you think it would be okay to start using this bag? (i live in the cold and snowy northeast!)and i agree, i hate orange too, but LOVE this bag!

4. I have this in camel. i think it's the most chic, adorable bag! enjoy your melon peyton. did u get the regular size?

5. I really like this bag. I am going to start using my "summer bag" in April... which is my new madison hippie. I think that's sort of when it's okay to get out some spring clothes. I love the melon bag that you bought. More than the acorn. The acorn is a little blah to me. It just depends on your style. the melon is def not orange though. It's a great summer colour.

6. I'm actually really surprised, I saw the peyton IRL when it first came out but never tried it on... I tried it on just for s*its and giggles and I actually liked it... its gorgeous on!

7. ita coach girl! i thought it was kind of meh, but, then today i tried it on and then i even got it in a color i would never think of getting it in!!!! i love it! the acorn spectator is a gorgeous bag but i needed something different...how many seasons do you think this bag is wearable?

8. mema i got the regular size...not the large...the regular size really fits a lot and i don't like schlepping around a ton of stuff during the summer when i'm not teaching...

9. I would consider it more of a Salmon than orange. :yes:

10. I like that bag and think the poka-dot lining is really cool..

11. i am trying to somehow justify buying one of the peytons in this colour or the blue...i LOVE the style, they are so classy and the colours are beautiful. every time i go in to or walk by coach it's all i can look at lol

as for how many seasons it's wearable: i have 2 coach bags that i won't carry in the winter, and i'm planning on busting them out as soon as the salty slush is gone around here (toronto area). i will probably carry my spring/summer bags until september, so long as i'm wearing clothes that are still more warm-weather clothes. just my opinion :smile:

12. [/ATTACH]

Yesterday, I purchased the canvas in bone/flax/silver at Macys. Later I read the cleaning card and it can't be cleaned. I'm confused on this. I thought just the sateen could not be cleaned. So tonight I went to the Coach store and ordered it in the blue/silver leather. They were out of the blue. I'm very conservative and hope this was a good decision. I always buy black, grey or brown. The SA all voted on the blue. I plan on carrying it all year long since it's not a light blue. They agreed, but, of course, wanted a sale. I'll use it as a shoulder bag. Had a coat on and I could still put on my shoulder. Yay. Think it's okay to carry all year long? What am I thinking??? This is my 5th bag since the beginning of December. I think a scarf with the blue in it would be cute.

Attached Files:

13. i think the blue is beautiful...i was going to get the blue because it is a year round bag, but, i decided not to play it so safe this time and go with a really bright pop of color...so, i think you made a great decision and you can wear it all year round! congrats! she's a beauty!

14. Thanks! I am one that can never make up my mind. I love, love the melon color too. Just too many decisions. Congrats to you too. Have fun in Florida. Be sure to carry that beautiful bag. Perfect!

15. Hi,
    Congrats!!! I say go with the bag you like!!! The carryall was nice but this Peyton does have a pop to it!!! I have also seen it IRL. She is Beautiful!!!! (wish it had a long strap too!!! ) I like the availability of both!!! Enjoy!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice