Peyton Canvas Tote Opinions

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! This is my first picture post (hope I did it right!) Taken with my iPhone.

Picked these up yesterday... What do you think of this bag? Does it look like a diaper bag to you?

-1.jpg

-3.jpg

-2.jpg

2. I saw it at Macy's and I like it. I don't think it looks like a diaper bag at all. I like the little zip ties on the side.

3. I liked the peyton tote when I first saw it online, but I'll admit once I got to the boutique and tried it out it reminded me too much of a diaper bag. I say if you like it, carry it. It is very cute.

4. I think it's cute!

5. I personally dont like that print, but I am tempted to buy it in solid black

6. I loved the bone/flax version when I saw it on the Japan website. However, once I received the bag I was disappointed in the fabric and the quality of the construction. Needless to say, the bag went back to JAX.

7. I have that in a swing pack...and I love it!

No, it doesn't look like a diaper bag...it looks lovely! If you like it, keep it and enjoy it!